Friday, May 4, 2018

Tech tip: KeyHero

I remember being in high school and testing my typing skills. They were pretty bad. I didn't use the computer as often as a lot of my friends did, and so I could tell how much slower I was with them. My accuracy was horrible, so not only was I slow, but I was constantly having to go back.

I am proud that when I tried Keyhero, I think I did pretty well. My accuracy was 98%. My words per minute were 68. I don't know if that's good. However, I'm proud because I always think of Julie Andrews in Thoroughly Modern Millie and she keeps saying "I can type forty words a minute on my machine!", and everyone seems really impressed. I'm not sure if it was fewer because it was a typewriter you had to push, or if it's a joke that 40 words a minute isn't very good. I may never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words: Peace Out Homies

Once I turn in this assignment, I will be done with this class. And then I'll only have one thesis and one final exam. And then I'll...