Friday, May 4, 2018

Growth Mindset: Student Quotes

The first quote I found was at the top of the page, but I loved it: Never a failure, always a lesson.
I feel like I mess up a lot. That's not such a bad thing, except I feel like I mess up doing things I should have learned from past mistakes. I think that this is an important quote because, not only should I not get down on myself too much when I mess up, but I also need to remember this for the future. Now that I'm an adult, I really need to start learning from my own experiences so I can start making new mistakes to learn from!

My other favorite quote was an acronym: WIN: Whatever It Needs.
Now, this student did great on their acronym. I like how the word finishes the phrase. But I really chose this quote because I was going to do the acronym assignment myself! But I couldn't think of one. The closest I came was thinking What word do I love. I came up with wine. I was gonna have a cute pic of wine and the acronym over it, but I couldn't think of one! So this person did it minus one letter! Very impressive.
Image result for grape vines
Grape vines that grow like my mindset will.
(and grow the grapes I need for wine)
Source: flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words: Peace Out Homies

Once I turn in this assignment, I will be done with this class. And then I'll only have one thesis and one final exam. And then I'll...