Sunday, January 21, 2018

Class Technology

I love blogger. I used it for my personal blog, my blog for two classes last semester, and I am using it again this semester. I think it is such a simple, easy to use platform.
The tools I don't like using are anything involving visual tasks. Choosing images for each assignment is something I dread. I would rather write two stories than find an image for one. I also didn't love trying to design my project website. It seemed more rigid than blogger so that when I did have an idea for how I wanted it to look, I couldn't figure it out. I am hoping to improve my skills of working with these tools this semester.
Image result for can't find
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words: Peace Out Homies

Once I turn in this assignment, I will be done with this class. And then I'll only have one thesis and one final exam. And then I'll...