Sunday, January 21, 2018

Reflecting on Assignments

Image result for storybook
Storybook. Source
What I enjoyed most last semester about the set up for assignments was the flexibility. If I really couldn't think of a story I was excited about or couldn't get into the readings, I could make up for it with extra credit and write about something I was passionate about the next week.
That being said, my favorite assignment is definitely the storytelling. I love stories and imagining other worlds and characters that I loved the opportunity each week to explore how I would tell the stories I had read. I am definitely looking forward to these assignments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words: Peace Out Homies

Once I turn in this assignment, I will be done with this class. And then I'll only have one thesis and one final exam. And then I'll...