Friday, May 4, 2018

Extra Reading: 7 Secrets of the Goddess, Part C

Image result for kali
Illustration of Kali
Source: Wikipedia
For this part, I watched the three videos of Kali's secrets. This was difficult to keep up with, specifically the first video, because of all the Kali'like goddesses and stories. I got confused which stories were actually Kali's and which were similar to her, or ones they are unsure about.

Kali sounds really great to me. She doesn't care about humanity, which is very me more and more every day. She is going to do what nature declares she should, and society can't scare her off.

The most interesting part to me that I would like to learn more about is the Kali encounters. The video mentions a writer who encountered Kali and this encounter inspired him to become a writer of beautiful poetry. I don't associate ancient poetry as something that doesn't care about humanity. Most poets care about nature in how it relates to humans. Also, i would like to meet Kali as long as she doesn't kill me.



Gaia's Secrets: Pattanaik, Seven Secrets of the Goddesses 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words: Peace Out Homies

Once I turn in this assignment, I will be done with this class. And then I'll only have one thesis and one final exam. And then I'll...