Sunday, April 29, 2018

Tech Tip: Creating Quote Image with Canva

This is my first quotemaker tech tip, and it was so much fun! I have used Canva before for my resume, but I never thought to use it for making quote images.

For this quote image, I used my favorite quote of all time: "To love another person is to see the face of God" from Victor Hugo's epic novel, Les Miserables. It is such a powerful idea that God is love, and to experience love on earth is to get a glimpse of God's power. I used the image of a child because in Les Miserables, there are of course various instances of powerful love. BUt the focus of the novel is how love for the child Cosette transforms Fantine and Jean Valjean. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words: Peace Out Homies

Once I turn in this assignment, I will be done with this class. And then I'll only have one thesis and one final exam. And then I'll...