Monday, March 12, 2018

Week 8 Review Announcements



For the video from the announcements, I am highlighting the SNL skit "Papyrus". I am in the process of writing cover letters and the advice is always to use a "professional font". I have ZERO visual talent and ZERO opinions on font. I always use Times New Roman just because I know that's very professional. But then I begin to wonder if some people think that's too uptight! I have no idea!! So I would be the people in the skit seriously having no idea why this guy is so bothered. I was laughing the whole time.

Here is the link to the announcement from March 9th which shared the "Papyrus" video.


For my favorite graphic, I loved the Chinese Proverb graphic, "One generation plants the trees; another gets the shade". These past couple weeks, people are finally starting to get fired up enough to really do something about education. We must act not only for the sake of children's educations, but also for the sake of future teachers. We must act now so that the future generations and our children are left out blistering in the sun!

Here is the link to the announcement featuring this graphic from Monday March 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words: Peace Out Homies

Once I turn in this assignment, I will be done with this class. And then I'll only have one thesis and one final exam. And then I'll...