Friday, March 9, 2018

Week 8 Progress

Image result for graduation
My motivation
Source: pixabay

Let's just start this blog post with this obvious: This has been a rough semester. I feel so behind in everything and I am having a hard time finding the time or motivation to catch up. However, this review week is a wake up call for how much I need to get it into gear and finish college strong.

Going forward, I want to be more diligent about working at the beginning of the week. It always Thursday that I am feeling ready to go for assignments, but then I missed out on the big assignments from the beginning. So starting now, I am going to change my personal schedule so that I complete beginning of the week assignments on Sunday night and Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words: Peace Out Homies

Once I turn in this assignment, I will be done with this class. And then I'll only have one thesis and one final exam. And then I'll...