Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Reading Notes Week 10: Jataka Tales, Part A

I like the stories of characters cleverly outwitting their enemy, but the turtle story was my favorite. I think it's hilarious that he didn't even have to do anything. They just didn't know anything about turtles and instead of learning about what they feared which would have allowed them to know that the water is his home, they just went off of assumptions and the turtle could take advantage of their ignorance.

Image result for ignorance
Poster from March for Science
Source: Wikimedia
Jataka Tales by Ellen Babbitt. (1912)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words: Peace Out Homies

Once I turn in this assignment, I will be done with this class. And then I'll only have one thesis and one final exam. And then I'll...